Set of 4 small plantable seed cards | Sketch
4 pretty little cards printed on plantable seed paper with wildflowers.
Ideal for accompanying gifts or sharing greetings.
📌 Discount in your cart, with the purchase of 2 sets and more.
What do you get?
- 4 folded plantable cards | 3.5x5 inches.
- 4 kraft envelopes.
- On the back of the card is a web link to sowing instructions.
Make your choice!
- Choose 4 of the following designs: A to D.
- Enter your choices in the section provided, indicating the corresponding letters. You can choose the same model several times if you wish (example: A-B-D-D).
- Choice of language for sowing instructions (French or English).
Print colors may differ slightly from those seen on screen.
Need more than 30 cards? Are you a company?
Discover the different options available:
Delay and shipping
⌛️ Processing time
Delivery within 1 to 3 working days + postal delivery time
📫 Postal delivery
Cards are carefully packaged to protect them from humidity and sent in a rigid envelope.
Standard shipping | NO tracking number
- 2-7 working days depending on destination.
Expedited shipping | WITH tracking number
- 1-3 business days within Quebec.
- 3-6 business days outside Quebec.
How plantable paper works?
Plantable seed paper is an eco-friendly, biodegradable paper made from recycled materials in which wildflower seeds are incorporated: Alyssum, Catchfly, Bird’s Eye, Clarkia, Snapdragon, Black Eyed.
When the paper is planted in the ground, it produces a beautiful bouquet of flowers and leaves no waste.
You can write on the plantable seed paper using a ballpoint or felt-tip pen.
Successful flowering depends on a large number of factors (planting period, temperatures, sunshine, etc.). In addition, it's important to keep the cards in a cool, dry, dark place.
Nature is fragile, so Mayline Confection is not responsible for the result of flowering.