Plantable card | Plantable greeting card | Eucalyptus
Pretty card printed on plantable seed paper.
Once planted, the card produces a beautiful bouquet of wildflowers.
📌 Discount in your cart, when you buy 3 cards or more
What do you get?
- 1 double-sided plantable card | 5x7 inches | card does not open.
- Choice of text: English or French.
- 1 kraft envelope.
- The card and envelope are packaged in a transparent 100% compostable protective bag.
- On the back of the card is printed an Internet link to sowing instructions.
Printed colors may differ slightly from those seen on screen.
Would you like more than 30 cards? Are you a company?
Explore the different options:
Processing time and shipping
⌛️ Processing time
Delivery within 1 to 3 working days + postal delivery time
📫 Postal delivery
Cards are carefully packaged to protect them from humidity and sent in a rigid envelope.
Standard shipping | NO tracking number
- 2-7 working days depending on destination.
Expedited shipping | WITH tracking number
- 1-3 business days within Quebec.
- 3-6 business days outside Quebec.
How plantable seed paper works?
Plantable seed paper is an eco-friendly, biodegradable paper made from recycled materials in which wildflower seeds are incorporated: Alyssum, Catchfly, Bird’s Eye, Clarkia, Snapdragon, Black Eyed.
When the paper is planted in the ground, it produces a beautiful bouquet of flowers and leaves no waste.
You can write on the plantable seed paper using a ballpoint or felt-tip pen.
Successful flowering depends on a large number of factors (planting period, temperatures, sunshine, etc.). In addition, it's important to keep the cards in a cool, dry, dark place.
Nature is fragile, so Mayline Confection is not responsible for the result of flowering.