Terms and conditions of use
Last revised: April 14, 2022
(1) This website www.maylineconfection.com and/or the services, including all mobile applications connected to it and any offer or sale of products through the Site, are owned and operated by Mayline Confection, ci - after also called "we",
"our" or "our". These Terms of Business set forth the terms and conditions under which visitors or users may visit or use the Site and/or Services and purchase Products.
(2) By accessing or using the Services, you acknowledge that you have read and consent to these Terms and agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to all of the Terms, you may not access the Site or use any of the Services. Read these Terms carefully before accessing or using our Site or Services, or purchasing any Products. In these Conditions, you will find out who we are, how we sell our Products to you, how you can withdraw from the purchase contract and what you can do in the event of a problem.
(3) You represent that you are of legal age and have the legal authority, right and power to enter into a binding agreement based on these Terms, to use the Services and to purchase Products. If you are under the age of majority, you may only use the Services or purchase Products with the consent of your parents or legal guardian.
This site is hosted by Wix.com
These Conditions are provided in the French language. In the event of any discrepancy between the French version of this document and any of its translations, the French version shall prevail.
To use our Site and/or benefit from our Services, you must be at least 18 years old, or have reached the legal age of majority in your country, and have the legal authority, right and power to sign these Terms. as a binding agreement. You are not authorized to use this Site and/or take advantage of our Services if it is prohibited in your country, or by any law or regulation applicable to you.
In addition, before placing and confirming an order, you must read and agree to these Terms.
You can print these Terms.
Description of Products
(1) You should carefully read the description of the Services and/or Products before placing an order. The description of the Services and/or Products presents the essential characteristics of the Services and/or Products. These descriptions are designed to provide you with the most complete information possible on these characteristics, without being exhaustive. The photographs, drawings and descriptions of the Products and/or Services are provided for information purposes only and do not bind us.
(2) We invite you to refer to the information and instructions for use which appear on the packaging, the labels and the accompanying documents as well as the website itself. We cannot be held liable for any damage resulting from non-compliance with these instructions for the use of the Products and/or Services provided on our website.
Purchase of Products
(1) Any purchase of Products is subject to the Terms applicable at the time of such purchase.
(2) When purchasing a Product:
- it is your responsibility to read the full list of items before committing to purchase them;
- placing an order on the site (by completing the payment procedure by pressing the "Buy" button or a similar button) may lead to a legally binding contract for the purchase of the Product concerned, unless otherwise specified in the these Terms.
(3) You can choose from our selection of Products and place the products you intend to purchase in a basket by clicking on the corresponding button. The prices we charge are indicated on the Site. We reserve the right to change our prices or correct any pricing errors that may inadvertently occur at any time. These changes do not affect the price of Products that you have previously purchased. During checkout, you will be presented with a summary of all the Products that you have placed in your basket. This summary includes the essential characteristics of each product as well as the total price of all products, taxes if applicable and shipping costs, as the case may be. The payment page also gives you the opportunity to check and, if necessary, modify or withdraw Products, or modify quantities. If necessary, you can also identify and correct input errors using the edit function before making your order definitively binding. Any delivery time stated applies from receipt of your payment of the purchase price. By pressing the "Buy" button, you place a firm order to purchase the advertised Products at the price and with the shipping costs indicated. To complete the ordering process by clicking the "Buy Now" button, you must first accept these Terms as legally binding for your order by ticking the relevant box.
(4) We will then send you a confirmation of receipt of your order by e-mail, in which your order will be summarized again and which you can print out or save using the corresponding function. Please note that this is an automated message that only documents that we have received your order. It does not indicate that we accept your order.
(5) The legally binding contract for the purchase of the Products is only concluded when we send you a notice of acceptance by e-mail or when we deliver the Products to you. We reserve the right not to accept your order. This does not apply in cases where we offer a payment method for your order and you have chosen it, if a payment process is started immediately after your order has been submitted (for example, a money transfer electronic, or an instant bank transfer via PayPal, or another similar payment method). In this case, the legally binding agreement is concluded when you complete the ordering process, as described above, by pressing the "Buy" button.
(6) You can save your preferred payment method for later use. In this case, we will retain your payment credentials in accordance with applicable industry standards. You will be able to identify your card thus stored by its last four digits.
Delivery of Products
We can deliver our products to Canada.
Prices and delivery times vary depending on the type of Products ordered, the delivery address and the delivery method chosen:
Standard Mail or Expedited Parcel.
The applicable prices and delivery times will be communicated to you before confirming your order.
Mayline Confection is not responsible for delays linked by the Post Office.
If the delivery address provided by the customer contains an error or is incorrect, the costs of returning the package to the sender will be borne by the customer, as well as the costs for the second shipment (if applicable).
Coupons, Gift Cards and Other Offers
We may from time to time offer coupons, gift cards or discounts and other offers relating to our Products. These Offers are only valid for the duration that may be indicated therein. Offerings may not be transferred, modified, sold, traded, reproduced or distributed without our express written permission.
Refund and return policy [if applicable]
Given the specificity of the products, their particularity in terms of perishable products, as well as the customization of the products: no returns or refunds will be accepted.
You agree to defend and hold us harmless against any and all actual or alleged claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees ) arising out of or relating to your use of the Site and Services in violation of these Terms, including in particular any use that would violate the limitations and requirements set forth in these Terms, unless such circumstances are not caused by your fault .
Limitation of Liability
(1) To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all liability for any amount or kind of loss or damage which may arise to you or any third party (including any direct or indirect loss and any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, as well as any loss or damage resulting from, or related to, business interruption, loss of opportunity, loss of anticipated savings, waste of management or office time, even if foreseeable, in connection with (i) this Site and its content, ( (ii) the use, inability to use, or results of use of this Site, (iii) any website linked to this Site or the materials on such linked websites.
(2) We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform our obligations under these Terms if such delay or failure results from any cause beyond our control and/or a case of force major.
Modification of the Terms or Services; interruption
(1) We reserve the right to modify these Terms whenever necessary, at our sole discretion. You should therefore consult them regularly. If we change these Terms materially, we will notify you that material changes have been made. Your continued use of the Site or our Service after any such change will constitute your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not access or use the Site or Service.
(2) We may modify the Services, stop providing the Services or any feature of the Services we offer, or create limits for the Services. We may terminate or suspend access to the Services permanently or temporarily for any reason, without liability. We will give you sufficient notice if this is possible in the given circumstances and we will reasonably take into account your legitimate interests when taking such action.
Links to Third-Party Sites
The Services may include links that take you out of the Site. Unless otherwise stated, the linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for their content, or any links they contain, or any changes or updates to them. We are not responsible for any transmissions received from linked sites. Links to third party sites are provided for convenience only. If we add links to other websites this does not mean that we endorse their owners or their content.
This service may contain translations provided by Google.
Google disclaims all express or implied warranties for the translations, including any warranties of accuracy and reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and conformance.
The website www.maylineconfection.com has been translated for information purposes using translation software provided by Google Translate. Reasonable efforts have been made to provide you with an accurate translation, but no machine translation is perfect or intended to replace the work of human translators. Translations are offered as a service to users of the <www.maylineconfection.com> website and are provided "as is". No warranty of any kind, express or implied, is made as to the accuracy, reliability or accuracy of translations made from the following language: French. Due to the limitations of the translation software, some content (such as images, videos, Flash elements, etc.) may not be translated accurately.
The official text appears in the French version of the website. Any errors or discrepancies generated in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. If you have any questions regarding the accuracy of the information on the translated website, please refer to the French version of the website, which is the official version.
(1) These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Quebec, excluding conflict of law rules.
(2) If you wish to draw our attention to a subject, a complaint or a question concerning our site, contact us: email@example.com
If, after contacting us, you believe that the problem is not resolved, you will have the right to use the consumer mediation procedure in the event of a dispute.